Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What a disaster

On Monday night, I downloaded Full Tilt through an affilate that gives you the full version of PT3 once you reach 250 FT points. Plus Full Tilt were doing happy hours where they were doubling the points at cash tables so I figured I would be able to maximise my points if I multi-tabled at 50nl.
BAADDDD idea for two reasons:

1-Even playing one table, I still suck, so to even think of playing 4 tables was obscene!
2-I moved up to 50nl. Why I moved up when I cannot even beat 20nl playing one table- I cannot give any reasoning other than I am just plain f**king stupid.

Anyways I deposited $200 on Monday night and ended up with a $50 profit. Even though that's nothing, I thought it was great and was well chuffed I didn't lose money for once. Just as I was starting to think that maybe I'm not as bad as I think I am, the very next day, I multi-tabled 4 tables again and duly blew the lot.. Well done Ciarán, great thinking(!!!) Only plus was I managed to tally 200 FT points in that duration so I'm 50 points off gettin a free PT3. I was always going to lose money online anyway, so I might as well get free stuff for doing it! lol!! The only positive note of the night was that I took down the boardsie tournament on stars. Not too sure how much I won. It wasn't much but at least I won something online and gave me back some dignity after the FT farce.

Downloaded the ladbrokes poker client last night just to specifically satellite my way into the Killarney poker festival as I'm not paying €550 to play in the Main Event! Will play a satellite sometime this week, there's no real urgency anyways. I hope to see some deafies there so you guys better start trying to qualify as well! :)

Laters!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get rakeback on your FT account along with PT3 because if not surely it would have been better to get RB and pay for PT3 with this?

Good luck with the Laddies satty too, I really need to play more satellites.

Ciarán said...

This is a suprise, my 1st msg ever from a randomer.. lol! Yea I got RB as well! Got the PT3 but still cant figure it out lol..

Cant open ur blog at work so I'm gonna ask this Q straight up instead...

Who are u?! lol!

But thanks for ur msg anyway! :-)